About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What Wives Wear link Up:Week 26

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 26

Red Hat & Florals



Back in the summer I was so excited when I 
was able to get a few hats from my job.

One of the mothers works for a clothing company
and donated a bunch of them.

Me and the other ladies I work with were thrilled 
to split them up and take them home. 

Most of them were winter hats so I had to wait
for the temperature to drop before I was able to wear them.

Well the fall is here and since hats are so on trend right now...
here it goes! 



I got a few fedoras, and a bucket hat, but this red one 
is my favorite. 

I kind of feel like Super Nanny when I wear it, but 
it's so much fun!


It matches so well with this floral shirt I got
outlet shopping last summer.

Check out how I styled it with some wedges here.


To stay warm and to look fancy I added this black cardigan 
with the studded shoulders.


I'm also wearing dark denim skinny jeans and 
black boots that I thrifted last year.

Outfit details:
Hat:Gifted
Cardigan:Macy's
Floral Shirt:Charming Charlies
Skinny Jeans:Old Navy
Boots:Thrifted
Earrings:Payless








*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.
God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week Dawn Lucy is wearing an oversized, chunky,
knit sweater with fringe. 

Who can resist a chunky sweater for this season?

She is wearing hers with denim skinny jeans, 
and taupe suede ankle booties.

Tiffany is giving us a fun plaid look with her 
plaid mini skirt look.

This skirt is right on trend and she has paired
it with a creme top, and grey tights.

Her accessories include a braided headband, and 
a embellished belt.

The black booties have a touch of gold accents, 
which is definitely eye catching.




Dawn Lucy@Fashion Should Be Fun


Tiffany@Style Honestly




Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...