About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What Wives Wear LinkUp:Week 33

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 33

Wine Velvet Blazer





This is the outfit I wore for my date night with my hubby.
Last Saturday we attended the couples ministry 
Christmas party at our church. We had a great time!

The pastor preached about love, and each table had to 
come up with their own definition of love. 

There were a lot of interesting answers. 

One of my favorites was: love is a selfie without yourself.



Christmas is all about love. 

Love for our spouses, love for our children,
 love for our families, love for others.

Most of all it's about the great love of Jesus.
He came to this earth born as a baby to give us a new life.

I love Christmas, and I love Jesus!



Outfit Details:
Blazer:Macy's
T-shirt:Thrifted 
Leggings:H&M
Shoes:Thrifted
Necklace:Gifted
Earrings:Target





*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.

God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week we picked Rachel she was inspired by
Carrie's striped look last week.

That's what this linkup is all about...inspiring each other!

Rachel is sharing a navy & white striped shirt
 under a green quilted vest.

She is mixing her patterns by adding a tan, 
green, and red plaid scarf.

She keeps it casual with jeans and a pair of
black & brown boots.

Dawn Lucy is looking good in this trendy EShakti poncho.

This company is known for their beautiful dresses, but 
Dawn Lucy is looking chic in a grey poncho.

The black leather piping is the perfect touch.

She is also wearing dark denim jeans and 
black buckled booties.



Rachel@Can't Google Everything


Dawn Lucy@Fashion Should Be Fun




Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful blazer! I love the rich color. Velvet is also a plus in my book. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look for Christmas, friend! May you have a beautiful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior and King!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blazer is such a gorgeous color! Love this festive look! Have a wonderful holiday!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rich wine color of this blazer and the leopard pumps are perfect with it. This is a great look for a Christmas party! Have a great weekend! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is all about love and I LOVE your shoes!!! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great holiday look on you darling! your leopard heels are speaking to me lol

    Have a blessed weekend!
    XO
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting dinner to have out with your husband and I am sure it was inspiring to hear everyones definition of love. I am trying to slow down and appreciate the true meaning of Christmas, especially this week. Your velvet blazer is such a beautiful rich color, looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...