About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What Wives Wear LinkUp:Week 35

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 35

Purple Ombre Poncho



I am starting to love the look of throwing a belt
over a poncho or a blanket scarf.

This is a poncho that I was gifted over ten years ago.
It was packed away with some of my old clothes.

I remembered how much I loved wearing it and 
plus it's in my favorite color purple, so I pulled it out again.

This time I'm wearing it a little different from how I used to wear it. 

Now I decided to wear it all pulled in with a brown belt,
to match with my new Christmas boots from my hubby.

  
I was so excited when I found these Jennifer Lopez boots 
on sale from around $109 to $35 at Kohl's. 
I told my hubby I found what I wanted for Christmas.

They were exactly what I was looking for with the wedge heel, 
the cognac color, and I loved the gold zipper up the back.


 When I borrowed this statement necklace from my mom
I thought it was very unique looking. 

It has a lot going on with the green stones, 
the tortoise beads, the brown links, and the rhinestones, 
but somehow it all comes together.

I think it brought the outfit together.





Outfit Details:
Poncho:Gifted(old)
Tank:Old Navy
Skinny Jeans:Kohl's
Boots:Kohl's
Belt:Thrifted
Earrings:Target
Necklace:Borrowed



*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.
God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:
Google+, Pinterest

This week we are excited to have Nicole as our guest co-host.

Nicole's blog High Latitude Style features how to dress stylishly
in a cold climate without freezing of hypothermia. 

Nicole shares a variety looks from work wear to casual looks.

Please checkout her blog for some warm wear inspiration.


Guest Co-Host:


What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

Carly is sharing her adorable mother/daughter style.

She is wearing a grey moto jacket over a black shirt.

Her white whimsical skirt has black lace detailing.
It is a great contrast to her jacket. 

Carly completed her look with black wedge booties.

Erica is sharing a fabulous New Years Eve look.

She is wearing an all black look with a perfect pop of gold.

Her black blazer and shirt have a classic look.

She adds a gold festive tutu skirt over black tights and heels.




Carly@Lipgloss and Crayons


Erica@Pumps And Pushups




Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...