About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Introducing The 10+ Wives Club

The one thing that always impresses me is when I hear about 
or meet a couple who has been married for many years. 
Not only am I impressed but It motivates me for my own marriage.

I feel wives that have been married for ten years of more 
should be celebrated, especially in this generation 
when life long marriages are not the norm.

 I wanted to create an opportunity to do just that. 
Being a wife that has been married for ten years of more is 
exclusive like being in a club, but once you get in it is an honor. 

10+ Wives Club will feature wives and interview 
them about their long lasting marriages. 
It will be a place for other wives to hear their stories
and learn from their experiences, myself included.


I  have been married for four years, and I know 
of the importance of my husband and I being around 
couples that have gotten to a place that we desire to be in. 
We are able to learn and share from their experiences.

The one couple that I always admired for having a 
strong marriage were my grandparents.

They were married for sixty- three years, 
and left a true legacy of love.
Read more of their story here.

10+ Wives Club will be featured on the first 
and third Wednesdays of the month.

I am looking for all proud wives that have been married 
for ten years or more to share their stories with me.

If you are interested in this opportunity please 
leave a comment below or you can 
contact me at godlifehappywife@gmail.com

Come back on Wednesday March 5th for the 
first interview with Sandy. 

Be Blessed!






   










12 comments:

  1. I have been truly blessed to be married for almost 12 years and I would love to share my story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elissa I'm so glad you took some time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment. Congratulations on being married for 12 years. I can't wait until my hubby and I get to that point, but I am learning to enjoy each year as it comes. I would love to feature your story. I sent you an email with all the details.
      I am looking forward to connecting with you. ~Sherri

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited and honored to be chosen to be the first in the 10+ Wives Club! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy I'm so excited & honored to feature your story this Wednesday. Your story is definitely inspiring. ~Sherri

      Delete
  3. I am so excited about the 10+ Wives Club! I have been married for 11 years and I would love to share my unique love story. I would love to connect with you! Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Toiia, Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comment. Congratulations on being married for 11 years. I would love for you to be a part of the 10+ Wives Club. I would just need your email address so I can explain to you all the details. ~Sherri

      Delete
  4. What a sweet idea. I love to read about real-life love stories :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs.AOK. I love to hear about real-life love stories too. I'm a romantic at heart. Plus I always learn so much from those couples that have been through it and God has kept them strong. When they share their wisdom & experiences I get inspired for my marriage. Thanks for your comment.
      I appreciate it. ~Sherri

      Delete
  5. What a sweet idea. My husband and I have been married almost 13 years. Right now, however, we are on the verge of splitting up. We are trying to work things out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginger thanks for taking time to visit & comment. I appreciate you sharing about your marriage.
      I'm sorry to hear about you & your husband. I will be praying for God to work miracles. Nothing is impossible to the Lord. I am glad to hear that you are both trying to work things out. ~Sherri

      Delete
  6. Hi Sherri, I'm really enjoying your blog. It was a blessing to meet you at the MOPS group.
    And yes, my hubbie and I will be married 11 years on Saturday...and its been a testimony of God's grace & keeping power...
    Hope to talk with you soon. blessings, Eren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sherri,
    I just discovered your blog and I really appreciate your message. I have been married for 17 years but we dated for five years prior to being married. We have been blessed with four beautiful children. God has been better than good.

    Peace and Blessings to you.
    mcjohnsonpsu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...