I was so honored when I woke up on Friday morning and saw on my Facebook page that I had been nominated for a Liebster Award by Jennica from Faith Filled Home.
I want to give her a big Thank You for thinking of me and picking me to receive this award.
To be honest I had no idea what it was but I was truly grateful to be nominated. This is the reason why I blog. The fact that God uses my words and my blog to inspire others completely humbles me and blesses my heart, especially since I know that it's not me and it's all God who uses me.
After reading up on what it was all about I found out that there are a few rules to accepting the award:
8. What drove you to start a blog?
After checking out a few marriage blogs, and I thought to myself I can do that. I felt it would be a good way for me to connect with other wives and share my desire to encourage wives to serve
God in all that they do. I kind of fell into being a blogger, and now I love it.
9. What is your favorite book?
Well this one is easy, my favorite book is the bible. It is my life's guide. Any questions or concerns I have I just go to my bible. In the beginning it was a little hard for me to understand but now I have learned to pray for God to give me understanding of His word. This is the one and only book that has truly changed my life.I was so excited when my hubby bought me a beautiful new bible a couple of weeks ago. It is pink/brown leather with my name on it.
10. Share your favorite quote.
This is a new quote that I recently found on Facebook by Lecrea, who is a christian hip-hop artist. It reminds me to seek acceptance from God only. He is the one and only true judge.
11. What is the one think you would like to learn or study?
I would like to learn how to sew with my sewing machine. My hubby got me a fancy sewing machine on Christmas 2012, after I kept saying I wanted to start making my own clothes.
To this day the sewing machine is still sitting in the box by my bed, because I have not figured out how to use it. It has become a nice little table in the meantime.
I am nominating the following ladies because they motivate me to keep blogging and their
blogs inspire me:
2. Mrs. AOK@Mrs aok-a-work-in-progress
3. Jackie@Best Life At Home
Here are the questions for my nominees:
1. Are you an early riser or a night owl?
2. What is your favorite social media site and why?
3. You're stuck on an island and could only bring 3 things what
would they be and why?
4. lipstick, lipgloss, or lip balm?
5. What is your favorite flower?
6. What is your favorite song to jam to in the car?
7. If you could switch blogs with one blogger who would it be?
8. What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate?
9. If you could relive one moment in your life what would it be?
10. Which one cartoon character are you most like?
11. What is your favorite dessert?