About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

God Life Happy Wife Presents: The Anita Claire Project

Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, 
just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

The one thing that I love about being a blogger is
the opportunity to share and connect with other ladies. 

Sometimes it may be other bloggers or even the readers. 

God allows us to cross paths in order to share our stories, 
and encourage one another. 

I think about where would I be without the support 
of so many others, and I truly am thankful! 

I'm all about supporting others, especially 
when I connect with their story. 

When I had the opportunity to connect with 
Kendra from A Claire View my heart was touched
by her project called The Anita Claire Project 
and her story behind why she began it all. 

I immediately knew I wanted to be a part of 
supporting her, and sharing her story on my blog.

I asked her to do an interview so she can share 
in her own words what her project was all about.





I am so honored to connect with Kendra and share her story.

I hope what she shared inspired you in some way. 

If you are interested in connecting with Kendra 
you can reach her at: 

            
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...