About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Favorite Color Swap

I so excited to be a part of my very first bloggers swap. 
I found out about this swap from my blogger BFF Mrsteelovelifelaughter.

I know if I want to find out any info on the latest swaps I go to her, but now I found out I can go to the Chaotic Goddess. 
She has all types of swaps. Who knew?

The one thing I love about being a blogger is all the awesome blogger friends that I meet. Being part of a swap is a great way to do that. Plus you get gifts. Who doesn't love gifts?

This swap is called the 
Favorite Color Swap 
hosted by 


It's simple you get another blogger partner, 
fill a package of at least five goodies, 
things that you would like to receive,  
make sure they' re in your partner's favorite color, 
and then send it off. 

Don't worry I won't leave you hanging
I will post updates on how the swap is going.
I know you want to know all the details like what's my 
favorite color, who is my partner, what's their 
favorite color, and of course the big reveal of what did I get? 

This is going to be fun. I'm getting myself excited 
just talking about it. Stay tuned!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...