About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What Wives Wear LinkUp: Merry Christmas!




Christmas is about love and family. 

What Wives Wear LinkUp
is taking a break this week to celebrate with our families.

From our families to yours we are wishing each one
of you a Merry Christmas!

Please don't forget to share the love with those you love.

The linkup will be back next week on January 1st.

We will be looking forward to seeing you share all of your 
Christmas and New Year's Eve outfits. 


Blessings,





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...