About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Friday, May 2, 2014

What Wives Wear:Gracielle

Hi Ladies welcome back to this weeks edition of
What Wives Wear

I can't tell you how excited I am for next week!

What Wives Wear will officially
become a weekly link up.

It will all begin on Thursday May 8th, 
and there will be a few changes.

I don't want any of you to miss out on the fun
so click here for all the details.

This week on What Wives Wear 
I'm honored to have a guest post from
Gracielle@Mommy A-Z

She is sharing with us three of her favorite looks.



I'm so excited to be here on this week's edition of What Wives Wear!  I'm a full-time working mom of 2 and I blog over at Mommy A-Z.  I would describe my style as casual, yet versatile.  Each season I get a few new layering pieces and accessories and then mix 'em up with stuff I already have.  This spring, I'm wearing everything with my sleeveless denim vest and natural colored woven flats.  I also love to add fun pops of color with my accessories like my scarf, lipstick, and earrings.


MommyA-Z-accessories
Scarf: Kardashian Kollection, Sears $14 // Shoes: Cynthia Rowley, Marshalls $28 // 
Scarf: Sears $10 // Lipstick: MAC Plumful $16 // Earrings: Sears $2

So here are three everyday looks that I pulled together with stuff that was already in my closet using my new Spring layering pieces and accessories: 1. With a basic grey tee and skinny jeans...and my dog photo-bombed the shot!photo 2

 2. With a yellow striped high-low summer dress   photo 1

 3. With a sweatshirt with lace cut-outs and skinny jeans. photo 3
 These spring accessories really helped me freshen up my wardrobe this spring, without having to make-over my entire closet! It was nice "meeting" you all. Thanks so much for having me, Sherri!




Don't you just love Gracielle's looks? 
She makes it look so easy and effortless. 
It just proves when you have some key accessories 
all it takes is a few simple outfit switches and some 
popping lipstick and you too can look fabulous! 

Be Blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...