About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Look What I Got: Favorite Color Swap Reveal!

Don't you just love when you get a package in the mail?
So do I. Usually it's something for my hubby.

When I opened the door and saw this with my name on it 
I was like "oh yeah!", and doing the happy dance.


When I saw it I knew exactly what it was. 

It's my special package from my blogger buddy.

What is this all about you ask?

Well, let me explain. If you haven't had a chance 
to keep up with my blog, about a month ago 
signed up to be part of 


hosted by

This was my first blogger swap so I didn't know what to expect.
I was excited to make a new blogger friend 
and of course to get some goodies in my favorite color,
which is purple by the way!

My blogger swap buddy was Ann aka Annster. 
After getting her name and introducing myself I began
stalking her blog Annster's Domain to find out 
just what she likes.

Here's a few things that I found out:
She loves her family, she has two furry kids, she likes to blog about 
running, weight loss, recovery, and relationships, she loves God, 
and she loves Kid Rock.
Check out her blog and show her some blogger love.
Don't forget to tell her I sent you.

So enough of the chit-chat right you want to know what did I get? 




So here it is... 




my big reveal...




without further ado...







She even included a cute card!




Here's what was in the box.

 

And wait there's more!

 

Look at all these goodies. I was like a kid on Christmas.

There was one gift that was so special to me because 
Ann handmade it and personalized it with my family's names.
She even added a purple bead and a cross charm.

Look at this beautiful charm necklace. I have been wearing it 
and showing it off,  ever since I first opened it.

Check out Ann's Etsy shop here to get one of your own.

Here is everything I got.


This was definitely a great first introduction to a bloggers swap. 

I loved each and every one of my gifts, and wanted to say a 
BIG thank you to Ann for everything.

Click here to see Ann's big reveal, and check out what I got her.

I also wanted to say thank you to Chaotic Goddess 
for hosting this awesome swap. 

Be Blessed!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...