About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What Wives Wear LinkUp: Week 37

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 37
Winter Mint Sweater



If you remember last week I shared my new
 Steve Madden crossbody bag that was given to me 
by a friend at church.

As you can imagine I was thrilled when another
friend asked me if I wanted take some bags of clothing that
she was giving away.

You know what I say, 
"One man's trash is another man's treasure."
Or in this case woman's. 

She wasn't kidding when she said she had a lot to give away.

She gave me four large garbage bags full of clothes.

It took me all afternoon to go through it all, and I enjoyed
every minute of it.



This mint sweater and fuchsia scarf were some of the 
fabulous pieces that I received in the bags.


I decided to wear my dangling tribal earrings. 

I love the color and uniqueness they give to any outfit.


These are my new moto boots that I ordered online. 

I really like all the zippers and buckles.


Outfit Details:
Sweater:Gifted
Scarf:Gifted
Skinny Jeans:Old Navy
Earrings:Thrifted
Boots:LuLu's






*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.
God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:
Google+, Pinterest

This week we are welcoming Zhenya as our guest co-host.

Zhenya has always loved fashion since she was drawing designs 
in middle school. 

Her blog Being Zhenya is where she shares her 
passion for blogging. 

Please checkout her blog for style & beauty advice.

Guest Co-Host:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week we picked Nora who is sharing a chic look with her son.

Nora is wearing a green metallic pinstriped blazer that is 
detailed with leopard cuffed sleeves.

She is debuting one of her very own lovely silk tie-dye scarves. 
That can be ordered on her website. 

Her black waxed jeans match perfectly with gladiator sandals.

Sofia is wearing a cute & cozy winter look.

Sofia has a black quilted puffer jacket that includes a 
gold accent belt and fur lined hood.

She is also wearing black leggings and black
buckle booties.

Her green beanie hat completes her look.



Nora@Jacket Society


Sofia@Stylishly In Love




Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...