About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What Wives Wear Link Up:Week 27

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 27

Chocolate Vest & Combat Boots



This is how you will most likely catch me 
on any random week day. 

I even have worn this outfit to work.

This look is perfect for me it's comfy, stylish, and 
the sweater keeps me warm on those cold days.

I probably would even throw on a scarf, but on this
day I wanted to show my gold cross necklace, and 
leopard dangling earrings.


I really liked how my gold cross necklace picked up 
the gold accents on my vest.

Speaking of the vest, I purchased it back in August
when I went birthday thrifting. 

This chocolate brown is definitely one of my favorite fall colors.
It looks so rich(and I don't mean price wise), especially in this leather zebra print.


I was so comfy wearing this cream knitted sweater.

I like the longer length of the sweater, so 
when I'm wearing it with my denim jeggings 
it covers all that needs to be covered.


These are my brown combat boots that have
quickly become my boot of choice.
As you can see from the scuff mark on the front.

Do you think that will stop me from wearing them...no ma'am! 

That's just called distressed. 
They're combat boots that's how they're suppose to look. 


Sorry if the lighting is not so good with these photos. 
I'm still trying to get use to these earlier nights.

You should of saw me telling my two favorite 
photographers(my son & daughter), 
"Hurry up we have to get these photos before it gets dark."

My kids know their mom is crazy! 

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Gifted
Vest:Thrifted
Jeggings:Kohl's
Boots:Payless
Necklace:Gifted
Earrings:Online shop







*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.
God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This weeks picks feature two fabulous ladies.

Rebecca is sharing a stylish look with an orange 
snakeskin print top, she pairs it with a
black leather skater skirt.

She is also wearing a gold chain belt, and orange booties.

Rochelle outfit is giving us a great example 
of how to look chic and stay warm for the cooler seasons.

She is sharing a wine & camel blanket scarf over a long classic black dress, and a cream maxi knit cardigan.

Her black pointed heels finish off the look.


Rebecca@Red Tag Chic Los Angeles

Rochelle@The Bloggerella

Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...