About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What Wives Wear Link Up:Week 25

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 25

Free Graphic Tee



Last weekend I didn't have any major plans. 
It was just one of those days when I tried to do 
as little as possible.

Eventually I had to go out and run a few errands.
On my way back home with the kids we wandered upon
what I always love to find. Free fun for the kids!

The local 7Eleven was having a customer appreciation day.
They had free food, Slurpees, face painting, games and prizes.

The kids had fun eating food and winning prizes, and I did too.

One of my wonderful prizes that I chose from
the prize table was this Arizona Iced Tea graphic tee.

I always love a good graphic tee and this one had 
great colors and a little bit of Aztec print.

I couldn't wait to see how I could style it.


I thought it would go well with my high waisted 
leather skirt and black tights.

I also decided to layer the graphic tee over a wardrobe staple...
my chambray shirt. I can wear this shirt a thousand ways. 


I was in a colorful mood so I threw my hair up in a bun
with this fun bandana, but honestly when am I not
 in a colorful mood?


These camel booties I got last year at Target. 
I loved the wedge heel and the little gold accents.
I'm sure you will see them again in other outfits.


Outfit Details:
Chambray shirt:Thrifted
Graphic tee:Free gift
Leather skirt:Thrifted
Tights:Walmart
Booties: Target
Bandana:Thrifted
Sunnies:Target
Earrings:Payless




*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.
God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

Courtney is wearing a western poncho which is 
perfect for any fall day. 
She matches it with dark denim skinnies and
brown heeled booties. 

Her double strand tiered drop necklace looks
great with the poncho. 

Shauna is sharing an all black look with a 
classic dress, long jacket and heels.
Her jacket with leather accents gives this
outfit an edgy look.

Her cutout open toe heels and checkered 
clutch finish off the outfit. 



Courtney@Dainty Darling


Shauna@Lipgloss And Lace




Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...