About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What Wives Wear Link Up:Week 11

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 11

Twinsies:Red, Black & White

Before I had children I used to think I never wanted a girl, 
because I just couldn't deal with all the attitude. 

I had my son and I thought this is perfect.
God knew just what I needed.

Then I had my daughter and it opened up a whole new world. 

I love having a daughter, because she is so 
sweet and affectionate.

Don't get me wrong my son is very loving too, but
he doesn't let me dress him up like a little doll.

It's something about having a daughter that is so fun!

Maybe it's because she is so girly. 

It also doesn't hurt that she loves fashion, 
pink, and anything sparkly. 
A girl after my own heart. 

The one thing that I always subconsciously do 
is dress us up in similar outfits.

It just seems to happen, I guess because 
I have a look in mind, and then I end up picking 
matching outfits for us both.

This does happen often, but I have to be honest 
last Sunday for church I planned this whole look.

I had fun that day. What do you think?

Me-Dress: Thrifted, Belt: Thrifted,
Shoes:Fiona, Earrings: Target 

Her-Dress:Old Navy, Shoes:Payless



This is where she began posing. 
She is a ham when it comes to taking pictures.
She is always ready to say, "Cheese!"

She was telling me how to pose. 

As you can see mommy isn't as natural 
when it comes to posing for the camera.  

I have like two poses and that's it...she has many more.



I don't know what she was doing with the hands up? 
She's very creative.


This is how the photo shoot ended. 
I told her just to give a smile. 


By the way these are the shoes that I
originally got her to wear when she was 
the flower girl for a family wedding.

I thought they were cute patent leather 
ballet flats they would be perfect and easy to walk in.
Plus her dress was to the ground so,
 you couldn't see them anyway.

Oh no not for daddy's little girl.
He thought they were not fancy enough, so
we ended up getting other shoes, and now
she wears these for church. 

Typical events in my household! 



*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.


God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week it was all about fun and color. 

Both Brittany and Lura are sharing flirty and fun 
outfits that are great for the summer.

Brittany looks beautiful in a simple but stylish turquoise dress.
The color really pops and compliments her skin tone 
as well as her pink lipstick.

Lura is sharing a coral top with 
a colorful aztec skirt. 

The tan wedges are a perfect match to the look.



Brittany@Brittany Gary

Lura@Light On A Hill


Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...