About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What Wives Wear Link Up:Week 10

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 10

Throwback Thursday
This week was a busy one for me. 
So busy that I didn't even get a chance 
to take any outfit photos.

I recently started working again, 
part-time at my daughter's preschool.

It has been an adjustment trying to 
get used to my new schedule.

Not to mention today I was busy 
dealing with my flat tire.

Hence no photos from this week and... 
Welcome to Throwback Thursday!



I'm sure this photo looks familiar. 
This is my infamous profile photo for my blog,
and most of my social media pages.

This outfit is from my birthday last year. 

Once I saw this purple ombre skirt I knew 
it was perfect for my birthday outfit.

I was planning to get together with my family,
and have a bbq at my mother's house.


Here is a full look of the outfit. 
Sorry the photo isn't clear, but I had to show you 
my favorite part of the skirt. 

The hi-low cut of the skirt made it just unique enough 
for me to make it part of my birthday outfit.


Tank:Thrifted, Skirt:Target, Sandals:Shi by Journey
Necklace:Forever 21, Bracelet:Thrifted, Earrings:Thrifted


*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.

God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This weeks Top Two once again features two new ladies.
We are so glad to welcome them into our community. 

Nora is sharing a sexy black dress with a 
asymmetrical side drape and tops it off with a 
classic white blazer. 
Her shoes and accessories complete her look. 

Kate's look is simple but stylish. 
She shows us how to balance 
loose-fitting pants with a slim tank.
The panama hat and statement necklace were 
the perfect focus pieces to her outfit.



Nora@Jacket Society
Kate@Kate Style Petite
Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...