About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What Wives Wear LinkUp:Week 20

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 20

Faux Leather Leggings
While I was going through my closet looking for 
something to wear for work, out fell these leggings.

Just for the record I didn't wear these leggings for work. 

Not really preschool appropriate, especially for the bible teacher.

For summer I packed away all my leggings, but 
I always love to wear them in the fall with boots & sweaters.

This pair of leggings I consider my fancy leggings.
With the faux leather panels on the front 
I can easily dress them up or down.

Shirt:Charming Charlie, Vest:Thrifted, Leggings:H&M, Shoes:Kohl's,
Bag:Disney, Earrings:Payless, Sunnies:Old Navy


I loved how this outfit went so nicely with my new work bag.

The bag is one of my souvenirs my hubby bought me from Disney.

It is perfect for carrying all types of stuff.
It is quickly becoming my everything bag.


These leggings are perfect because they 
only have the faux leather in the front, so you still
have that extra stretch in the back,
where we sometimes may need it.






These flats have started to become one of my favorites.

When I first bought them last spring 
I don't know why I didn't wear them as much.

Now they seem to go with everything and the
embellishment on the front make them extra fancy.
Just the way I like it! 

Plus the preschool girls I teach at school like them, 
so what more can I ask for?



*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.

God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week's Top Two feature Jill & Robyn.

Jill is sharing a casual look that includes 
a blue v-neck top and teal shorts.

She adds her white converses to keep it 
cute & simple for a busy mom.

Robyn is wearing a bold tribal print dress.

This look is fun with a skater style dress.

The not so basic dress is accessorized with 
mauve heels, jewelry, and a blue bag.




Jill@Doused In Pink

Robyn@Feel Great Fashion

Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...