About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What Wives Wear Link Up:Week 21

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 21

EShakti Review:Vintage Lace Dress




So finally this is the review I have been waiting on.
I have enjoyed seeing all the other bloggers and 
their reviews of the eShakti dresses.

I can honestly say there wasn't one dress 
that I saw that I didn't like.

All the dresses looked beautiful and fit like a glove.

I was thrilled when I was contacted by the company
to pick out a dress and do a review of my own.



The one thing that I appreciated was the great
customer service of the company. 

Originally when I checked out the dresses
on the website I had a hard time finding
a dress that was in stock and available to order.

This salmon colored lace vintage style dress was my 
favorite, when I saw it I had to have it. 

All I had to do was contact the company 
and they made a special order of the dress just for me.



Once I received the dress I was happy with my order.

I love how this dress has a vintage look and the
lace makes it very feminine.

The salmon color makes it perfect for the fall.

I would definitely find myself wearing this for a fall wedding. 


My favorite part of this dress are definitely the pockets.


I don't wear it much, but I thought this antique, 
thrifted bracelet went nicely with this outfit. 

Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o EShakti
Shoes:Joyce Leslies
Bracelet:Thrifted
Earrings: Thrifted
Hair flower:DIY

*I received the following product mentioned above for free in hopes that I would review and mention it on my blog. My goal is to always honestly recommend products or services that I personally use and feel would benefit my readers




*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.

God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week we had two new ladies join us and share 
fabulous looks!

Cindy is sharing a beautiful blue maxi dress. 
For the cooler temps she added a stylish green utility vest. 

Her accessories include a gold multi chain necklace and
her animal print bag add the perfect amount of interest.

Lindsay is sharing a LBD that is perfect for any night out. 

This dress has a feminine touch with the intricate
lace on top and on the sleeves. 

Lindsay finished her look with classic white pearls, 
black heels, and a green clutch.


Cindy@Kurcin's House

Lindsay@Middle Of Somewhere


Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...