About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

What Wives Wear:Exciting News!

If you are anything like me you love to get exciting news...

well today I'm here to announce something exciting about 

What Wives Wear

Let me be the first to tell you that there is 
officially a new link up on the block, and I know
you don't want to miss it.

Yes ladies it's true. 

The What Wives Wear series will now be a weekly linkup. 

God Life Happy Wife

It will all begin on Thursday May 8th.


I am also so honored to be hosting with another 
wife & fashionista
Carrie from Curly Crafty Mom
Join in, link up every Thursday.

Show us your favorite look of the week, and we will 
be picking the "Top Two" looks to feature each week.

I can't wait to see ya then!

Be Blessed!







2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great link up. Looking forward to linking up.

    Sonya
    {{Saving Everyday With Sonya K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Sonya I am thrilled that you want to be a part of it. Thanks for stopping by. ~Sherri

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...