About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Friday, April 18, 2014

What Wives Wear:Sandy



Welcome back to 
What Wives Wear

This week I have the honor of featuring 
another mommy blogger named Sandy.

Sandy has a fashion blog called 

Her blog provides inspiration for current, new and expecting mothers 
to embrace motherhood and womanhood all in great style.

Sandy started her blog when she was pregnant 
and she has been going strong ever since.

Besides her wonderful blog, another plus that made me 
notice Sandy was that she is a proud New Jersey girl.
After finding out about that, I knew I had to 
contact her and feature one of her favorite looks on 
What Wives Wear.



LOFT Lace Front Cardigan / Paige Denim Jeans (old-similar here) / MIA Babette Flats / LOFT Bead Bracelet Set / LOFT Crystal and Mesh Bracelet / LOFT Pave Gem Stud Earrings / Vera Bradley Diaper Bag (old) / Aldo Seidenbecker Tote 


I love how Sandy matched the diaper bag with her lace cardigan.
That is the perfect diaper bag for a mommy on the go
It's definitely a bag you can use when with or without the baby.


Now Sandy gives us another option with a tan leather carry-all tote.
This tote bag can also be used as a stylish diaper bag, it's easy to just 
throw in everything you need.


For all you moms with babies think about working with different options when it comes to your diaper bag. Find a bag that fits all your necessities but can double as a tote bag.  Then on those days when you are not going out with the baby you can still work it!


Be Blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...