About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

30x30 Challenge

When it comes to fashion I love mixing & matching pieces 
and coming up with new looks.

Recently I found out about this fun challenge 
from my blogger buddy

It is called the 30x30 Challenge.
The challenge consists of selecting 30 items 
from your closet and wearing them 
exclusively for the next 30 days. 

The 30 items does include shoes,but not jewelry 
or accessories such as scarves, hats or bags. 

Then I will then be posting my outfits choices 
week by week.

This is my kind of challenge. 
Once I heard about it, I jumped right in!


Kelly over at Modern Camelot is hosting this challenge 
and you can visit her 30x30 Challenge page to read 
all about what the challenge is about.

Now let's get to my 30 items!

Shoes:


1. Merona camel wedge booties
2. American Eagle black wedges
3. LEI tan knee high boots
4. Bandolino black boots
5. Authentic American Heritage floral slip-ons
6. Airwalk black sequin sneakers
7. Simply Vera grey jeweled ballet flats
8. Xhilaration wine oxfords

Jeans/Leggings:

9. Thrifted Black leggings
10. Lucky Brand dark blue boyfriend jeans
11. Mandees tangerine jeans
12.Old Navy dark blue skinny jeans
13. Rock & Republic dark blue skinny jeans
14.Old Navy grey leggings
15. Simply Vera dark blue jeggings
16. Old navy light blue skinny jeans
17. Lucky Brand thrifted blue snakeskin print jeans

Shirts:

18. Chaps chambray shirt
19. Miss Tina cobalt blue studded collar shirt
20. Nollie thrifted yellow plaid tunic 
21. Sonoma thrifted green cardigan
22. Walmart grey cross hi-low shirt
23. Timing thrifted purple plaid shirt

Skirts:

24. Gap black pencil skirt
25. Banana Republic thrifted green A-line skirt
26. Anne Klein thrifted coral A-line skirt

Dresses:


27. Lauren Conrad mint polka dot dress
28. Faded Glory blue & navy striped maxi dress

Vest & Jacket:

29. H&M thrifted black pinstripe vest
30. Gap light blue denim jacket


I'm the type of person to pick out my outfit depending on
my mood for the day and the weather.

Having to stick to only 30 items each day will be a true challenge. 
Time to get creative! Stick with me to see how I do.

Be Blessed!












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...