About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Friday, April 4, 2014

What Wives Wear:Ashley & Meegan

What is better than having a friend, 
talking about fashion, love, life, 
and then blogging about it all?

I say that sounds like fun times!

That's exactly what is going on over at 
with Ashley & Meegan.

When I originally found their blog 
thought this is a perfect place 
for woman just like me. 

Believe it or not that is actually their motto:
Real life. Real fashion. Real women.

I love it!

They just so happen to come on over here and 
share some of their awesome style with 
What Wives Wear
and I couldn't be more grateful.



Here's a look at what they like to wear.

ASHLEY:
Chambray(F21), Elephant Tank(h&m), pants(lulu bella's), boots(ShoeMint), Necklace(Rue 21), Bracelet(One Little Momma)



MEEGAN:
Kimono (F21), Skinnies(Gap), V-Neck (Victoria's Secret), 
Shoes (UrbanOG)


I love how each of them have their own unique style. 

Ashley is giving us a more funky, rugged look with her
elephant tank and motorcycle boots.

Meegan has a more soft feminine look with her
floral kimono and strappy sandals.

Personally I would wear both styles, 
depending on the day and my mood.

That's the one thing I love about fashion,
you can completely change your look any day, 
just by mixing & matching a few basic pieces.

So what is your current style or your fashion mood?
Are you feeling funky & rugged or maybe soft & feminine.

I hope our ladies Ashley & Meegan 
gave you some inspiration.

Be Blessed!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...