About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What Wives Wear Link Up:Week 22

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 22

Summer To Fall:Aztec Top Remix

I always love to find pieces that can be 
transitioned throughout a season. 

To be honest when your a budget conscious momma
like me, making pieces work for more than one season,
can double the size of my already small wardrobe.

Some of you might remember the bright pink aztec top 
that I wore for my last birthday. 


I loved how the pink popped against my white tank 
underneath and the white skinny jeans.

I decided I wasn't quite ready to give it up and pack it away
for the fall so I had to make it fall appropriate.



What better way to transition this top into the fall,
then to throw on a cobalt blue blazer that picks up the
blue in the aztec print.



I also added these dark blue jeggings, which I tend to wear
with everything because they are just so comfortable.


These are my new favorite boots. I got these boots for a steal. 
I picked them up for half price when Payless 
was having one of their BOGO sales.

They were already on clearance so I ended up 
paying only nine dollars for them.

I told my hubby I just couldn't pass them up.



Outfit Details:
Blazer:Thrifted
Tank:Thrifted
Aztec top:Marshall's
Skinny jeans:Kohl's
Boots:Payless
Earrings:Thrifted




*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.
God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week we picked Heather who shared a thrifted look.
She is wearing a fall floral midi dress with 
a classic denim jacket. 

The look is completed with accessories and stylish black booties.

Lura is wearing a pink ruffled short sleeve cardigan.

Her cardigan matches perfectly with her
black and white pencil skirt and black heels.



Heather@Thrift Stories
Lura@Light On A Hill




Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...