About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Click Chicks Challenge:Gold

It's time for my favorite photography 
challenge of the week. 

Welcome to this weeks edition of... 

When it comes to wearing jewelry I love 
adding unique accessories to compliment my look.
I must say I have a pretty good size 
collection to work with. 

There is one necklace that I love,
and I have owned it for a while. 
It always seems to work it's way into my
look for the day.

I knew it was perfect object for this weeks
prompt of... GOLD.

This necklace is important to me 
because it's not only an accessory
but it represent so much more. 

It is a visual symbol of my faith.
 It also is a constant reminder of the 
great love that Jesus has for me. 

That is something that I never want to forget.




Here is an image that I found on Facebook today that explains 
exactly why this cross means so much to me.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...