About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Click Chicks Challenge:Spring

Yaaay! Today is the first day of spring. 
After a loooooong winter this is really
something to celebrate. 

Now todays weather doesn't exactly scream spring 
but...it's not as cold. I'll take what I can get at this point.

I'm just happy that the snow is finally beginning to melt, 
well except for that one big mountain of dirty snow 
that sits right outside my apartment from the snow plows. 

Everyday it's definitely getting smaller and smaller. 
My husband assures me that it will be gone by April.

I'm so sick of looking at that dirty thing. 
So to that I say,"Welcome Spring!"

It's time for this weeks edition of
Click Chick Photo Challenge 
Hosted by 
Krystal@krystalskitsch.com, and

This weeks prompt is what? 
Can you guess? Spring


When you think of spring there's so many things 
that come to mind like flowers, birds, warmer weather,
even longer days.

For me the first sign of spring is something very 
specific, and very delicious. 

I look forward to it every year on the first day of spring.

Rita's free ice day!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...