About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Friday, March 21, 2014

What Wives Wear:Springtime Fun

Now that spring is officially here
it's time to reflect that with our fashion.

With the warmer weather, and sunnier days
it's time to pull off some of those layers, and 
put on those spring dresses and brighter colors.

This week 
What Wives Wear
features Rachel from 


Rachel has a fun, unique and quirky style
that comes through in both her blog and 
her personal style.

When I asked Rachel to send me photos of 
one of her favorite outfits, she immediately sent me 
photos of a casual, fun, and colorful spring dress.

I was completely impressed with Rachel's talent
when I realized her dress and sash were all handmade.

Dress & Sash:Handmade by me
Tights:Kohl's
Shoes:Converse
Hair accessory:Booth at Craft Show


I love the color and pattern of this dress.
It's perfect for the season.


Rachel made the look comfortable and casual 
with colored tights and Chucks.


Ladies remember to have fun with your look. 
Bright colors and fun patterns help us to 
welcome in the season.

Be Blessed!


Check back next week for another great look.

For any wives who would like to be featured on

What Wives Wear

Please contact me at 

godlifehappywife@gmail.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...