About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

30x30 Challenge:Week 1

I did it! I made it through the first week of the 
30x30 Challenge

Actually the first week wasn't that hard at all. 
I just put together outfits from the  
clothing selections that I had already chosen. 

If you missed my introduction post click here 
to see all 30 of my outfit pieces, just to give 
you an idea of what I'm working with.


Now I had a realization some time in the middle of 
the week as I was looking through my 30 outfit pieces.
I only chose six shirts. What was I thinking? 

Oh yes...I have lots of shoes and jean choices, 
but when it comes to shirts, not even enough shirts 
to get me past the first week. 

I guess I'm going to need to get creative, 
or you will be seeing a lot of the same shirts repeated. 

That's okay it's a challenge I can make it work. 
Can you tell this was my first time doing this?

So without further ado here are my looks for 

Week 1:


Day 1: Vest, cross shirt, light blue jeans, black sequin sneakers

Day 2: Chambray shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, black belt, 
pink & blue tie-dye scarf, black sequin sneakers

Day 3: Blue & navy striped maxi dress, black wedges

Day 4: Purple plaid shirt, Dark blue skinny jeans, 
tan knee high boots


Day 5: Chambray shirt, tangerine jeans, 
pink striped belt, floral slip-ons

Day 6: Green cardigan, grey tank(a little cheat, I added this one in), 
black pencil skirt, black wedges


How do you like my week 1 looks? Let's see how I do this week.

If you want to be a part of this 30x30 challenge find out 
more info and contact the host 
Kelly from Modern Camelot 

Please join in and link up below.


Be Blessed!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...