About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

10+ Wives Club:Tiffany

Today I'm honored to introduce to you 
another proud member of the 
10+ Wives Club
She is a good friend of mine 
as well as to my blog.

Tiffany aka MrsTee is a God girl, wife, 
mother, friend, and a blogger.



Her blog Mrsteelovelifelaughter is the 
place where she shares her journey of 
how all these things come together.

Ever since I first met Tiffany and the more 
I got to know her the one thing that always 
impressed me was her love for her husband.

She even shared with us her love story 
last February for the 
Celebrate Love series.

Now I got a chance to ask her some questions 
and find out more about her blessed marriage.

She always has such great advice so I knew 
I had to get her to share some marriage tips.



1.How long have you been married?
10 years this August but weve been together for almost 14.

2. How did you both meet?
I met my Hubby at the train station platform I used to take to work everyday.  I kept seeing him and for the first time EVER I approached a guy.  LOL  I am so grateful I did!

3. How many children/grandchildren do you have?
We have 6 children total.  We both had children coming into our marriage: He had 2 and I had 1.  We have 3 children together. This makes for our beautiful Team of 4 boys an 2 girls :D

4. What are your two favorite qualities about your husband?
He is never at his end.  No matter what the situation, how hopeless the circumstances may seem to me he always answers Ill figure it out.  He reminds me of a duck on wateryou will never see him sweat but he is always working things out beneath the surface to be certain our family is secure in every way.

5. What do you and your hubby like to do for fun? 
Were kinda boring.  We love watching a movie and cuddling on the couch.  If we go out it is usually to just ride around aimlessly or catch a movie and dinnerwe love to eat!

6. What is some advice that you would give to a newly married couple?
Never allow your anger to endure.  You never know where the next moment may lead.  Being in the military we spent many days a part and during some of those times we may have had disagreements but we made it a point to always agree to disagree and end with I Love You.

7. What would you say is the key to your lasting marriage?
Perseverance.  We have had our ups and downs and downs again but we always come back to the foundationour love.  We refuse to let that go and with Gods help, prayer and the ability to say sorry we make our way through those times.

8. What would be one thing you would want others to remember about your marriage?
That above all else we are each others Best Friends.  I tell my Hubby everything as he does me.  We share, support and communicate even the odd, weird or random things.  Not because we feel an obligation but because he is truly the person I see as my Best Friend in this world and he sees me as the same.

There's nothing better than being married to your best friend. That is definitely important when you have a lasting marriage like Tiffany's. 

Tiffany knows she is blessed with a good man and she takes some time to share her heart in this vlog. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...