About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What Wives Wear LinkUp:Week 23

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 23

Leather & Plaid






Since plaid is just perfect for the season I decided 
to wear one of my favorite plaid shirts. 

This shirt actually has short sleeves. 
A way that I can still wear it in the fall, 
is to pair it up with this thrifted leather bomber jacket.

Now contrary to my mother's advice I like to wear
white after labor day, especially if it's 
in the form of a leather jacket.

That is definitely appropriate for the season.


You can never go wrong with skinny jeans 
and red suede boots for a pop of color.

Of course I couldn't forget to match up 
my red lipstick to my boots.


Remember this cute little cross body bag 
that I got for my trip to Disney?

It is perfect, I wear it everyday, and it goes with everything!


Outfit Details:
Jacket:Thrifted
Shirt:Gifted
Jeans:Kohl's
Boots:Thrifted
Bag:Target
Sunnies:Target
Earrings:Payless




*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.

God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:

What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week we chose Iris, who is sharing a
casual look that anyone could pull off.

Her plaid shirt is perfect for the fall.
Just to make it fancy she is wearing a statement necklace.
She compliments the look with distressed skinny jeans,
and tan wedge sandals.

Our next favorite look of last week is Rebecca.
Rebecca is sharing a grey and black look. 
The grey long sleeved tee is matched up with
a grey and black striped vest.
The leather skater skirt is a great transition piece.
To complete the look she is wearing snakeskin 
printed wedges.


Iris@Love Iris


Rebecca@Red Tag Chic Los Angeles


Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...