About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Friday, January 31, 2014

5 Ways To Show Our Husbands Love Through Actions


Hi, thanks for stopping by.  I know you must be new here, because I am new. Please check out My Story to get to know me better or subscribe here. Welcome!



Today I have the honor to guest post at Whole Lotta Momma.

I'm excited to share with Kristin and all of her readers.

Please check out her page and share the love from our 

God Life Happy Wife community.

Women are known to be communicators. We often have a reputation of over using our words, especially when it comes to the husband and wife relationship.
As wives we can clearly express to our husbands how much we love them.
We probably have over a thousand ways to say, “I love you,” but what about saying it without speaking a word?

Visit Whole Lotta Momma to read more of this post.


Be Blessed!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...