About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What Wives Wear Link Up:Week 8

Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!
Week 8

Wedding Elegance

Last week when I was so indecisive about which dress 
to choose for a family wedding, I ended up buying all three.

I figured I could bring them all home try them on with my shoes,
my hubby can help me make the ultimate decision, then
the next day I would bring the other two back to the store.

During my decision-making process I also decided to 
take it to Instagram and see what you ladies thought. 
(Click here to see all three choices.)

Thankfully the process was easy because there 
was an unanimous vote from my hubby and 
all of you for dress number one. 

So without further ado here is the dress 
that you all helped me chose...


Dress: Macy's, Shoes:Call it Spring, Earrings:Old Navy, Bracelet:Claire's


At the wedding and reception I was having so 
much fun taking pictures of everyone else,
and dancing with my hubby and kids.

I completely forgot to take photos of my outfit that day, 
which is why these photos were done later 
that evening back in the hotel room. 

It was almost impossible to get good lighting.


The focal point of the dress were the rhinestone straps.


As far as my accessories I decided to go simple.
I wore rhinestone cluster studs and a bracelet 
to compliment the straps. 




and last but not least my silver strappy heels.


This was definitely a perfect look for the wedding. 
Thanks to you all for helping me choose my look.


*Keep scrolling for all the details of the #WWWLinkUp.

God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:


What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

This week Agi showed us three ways to style a denim vest.
All three outfits are cute & casual, and definitely mom friendly.
Which look do you like?

Rachel's floral sundress is beautiful with vibrant neon colors. 
A perfect look for a summer outing.




Agi@Vodka Infused Lemonade
Rachel@Garay's Treasures

Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 
       
       


Now let's get linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...