About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Monday, June 2, 2014

My Hubby Is The Best Dad Ever! #DadBrags

Hands down my hubby Markiel is the best dad ever!


I knew from when we were dating that he would 
be a great dad. He was always so caring and loving
towards his little cousins and the women in his family, 
I just loved that spirit in him, and that's what 
attracted me to him. 

He is such a hard worker and with no hesitation he gives
up his last so his family can always have. 

He is so playful and so much fun. 
The house is just not the same when he's not around. 
Whenever he goes on a business trip the kids and I 
count down the days until he returns.

This man values family and he lives each day giving 100%
so he can give the best to his family.

My hubby is also very humble, so I know the fact that I'm 
dedicating an entire post to bragging 
about him will drive him crazy, but it needs to be said

My Hubby Is The Best Dad Ever!

I will forever love him for it.

Happy Father's Day Honey!

Be Blessed!

#DadBrags is a campaign that is running with the company Man Crates. Brag about your best Dad and qualify to be in the running for the #DadBrags portion of the campaign.  They are giving away a Father's Day crate every day. You must enter through Twitter, before Father's Day. For more info please visit this site. http://www.mancrates.com/dadbrags

Man Crates is a new company that ships awesome gifts for guys in custom wooden crates!

*I worked with the following company mentioned above in hopes that I would mention it on my blog. I did not receive any free products or services from the above mentioned company. My goal is to always honestly recommend products or services that I personally feel would benefit my readers. 


*This post is linked up to




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...