About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Influenster Vox Box Reveal

I got it! My very first Influenster Vox Box.
I was so excited even though I didn't know what to expect.
That's what made it even more exciting!



The box was a little beat up but it was here!

 

I love all the free goodies I have been receiving 
especially after my great Favorite Color Swap package.



Look at these. I don't really wear fake nails anymore, but
next month I am going to a family wedding in Baltimore
so these will be perfect.


I love mascara! I already have pretty long eyelashes
so when I put on mascara it makes them look super 
long and full. Sometimes people think I have falsies on.
I will be using this.


It's the season where I will be more 
dresses, skirts and shorts. 
Now my legs can be moisturized, 
while they're firming. 
Sounds like a win win to me. 



I always need these, especially since I always 
think I have enough and then I realize I don't. 
That's never fun. Am I the only one?


Look apple pie so yummy! 
You'll never guess what this is.
Unless of course you have your own Vox Box.
It's an air freshener, and it smells just like 
fresh apple pie. 


Here's the back. It's promoting the new movie 
Labor Day. I haven't heard much about it. 
I'll have to check it out. 

All I know is with this air freshener scent, 
this thing is going straight to my car. 
Apple pie definitely smells better than old fries.

Did you like my first Vox Box? 
If you haven't received yours, sign up now at Influenster

*I received the following services mentioned above for free in hopes that I would review and mention it on my blog. My goal is to always honestly recommend products or services that I personally use and feel would benefit my readers. 

Be Blessed!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...