About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What Wives Wear: Chambray & Coral

This week on 
What Wives Wear
I decided to put together my chambray shirt with
one of my favorite spring colors coral. 


I am once again showing you two looks. 
One is a dressier look for church, 
and just by switching a few pieces I made it 
a casual everyday look.



Shirt:Chaps(thrifted), Skirt:Anne Klein(gifted), 
Shoes:American Eagle, Belt:Thrifted, Earrings:Thrifted



To make this a more casual look I threw on 
some neon coral skinny jeans with
a pink and white striped belt. 
I also changed my wedges for my floral slip-ons.


Shirt:Chaps(thrifted) Jeans:Puzzle, 
Shoes:Authentic American Heritage, Belt:Thrifted, 
Necklace:Forever 21, Earrings:Thrifted

To me the spring is all about color and comfort. 
What are some of your favorite colors for the spring?

*This post is linked up to the 



Be Blessed!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...