About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Click Chicks Photo Challenge:Purple

Today I had to join in on the 
#ClickChicksPhotoChallenge
once I found out the prompt was purple.

Hosted by 
Krystal@krystalskitsch.com, and
Lesha@TheLovelyPhotog.com. 



Purple is my favorite color so it wasn't hard 
to find something to take photos of. 
The problem was narrowing it down to exactly 
what wanted to photograph.

I couldn't pick just one so I went with two.
Here are my purple flowers. 


This is a picture I have hanging in my downstairs purple bathroom.


This is a scripture vase that my sister in Christ gave me one year for Christmas. I never saw the idea before. The vase is filled with different scripture cards, that I can choose from each day. 

I thought it was beautiful and I loved the idea. 
What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...