About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Sharing God's Love- Day 1

Hi, thanks for stopping by.  I know you must be new here, because I am new.
Please check out My Story to get to know me better or subscribe here. Welcome!




Day 1

31 Days of Sharing God's Love series has officially began.  Not that I have never shared God's love before now, but now I can be more intentional, which is how it should always be.  God gives us many opportunities each day to share His love.  We just need to leave ourselves available to these opportunities.

So how can we make ourselves available when as wives and mothers we have so many things to do?  That's what I am going to find out in the next 30 days.  Each day I plan to challenge myself by sharing God's love in different ways.

What does sharing God's love even mean?  To me it means so many different things.  It may be showing kindness to a stranger, sharing God's Word, making my hubby's favorite dinner, writing an encouraging letter and putting it in my son's backpack.  These are just a few of the many ways I will be sharing God's love this month, of course I will be sharing it all with you.  The good, the bad, and the ugly of my journey. Be prepared for those moments when God really has to work on me.  There may be some times when God just has to teach me a good lesson. Please feel free to laugh at me.  I know I'll be laughing at myself.

The  one thing that I have learned is that you must receive God's love in order to share it. God is love! 
























So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 1 John 4:16






So here we go. Are you ready to be challenged?

Are you ready to receive God's Love in order to share it with others?

Are you ready for God to overwhelm you with His Love?

I do hope you are up for the journey, and even share some stories of your own.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...