About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

31 Days of Sharing God's Love Day 30 Faith


Hi, thanks for stopping by.  I know you must be new here, because I am new. Please check out 
My Story to get to know me better or subscribe here. Welcome!


The bible helps us to understand about faith.

Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.  Hebrews 11:1

We are called "believers" because of our faith.  As believers we have made the choice to trust and believe in a God that is unseen.  That is what sets us apart from the world. Truly it takes more than just believing.  I once heard that even satan believes in God.  We must take our faith, repent of our sins, and then live a life serving the Lord.  

As we live our lives in faith, showing God that we trust in Him and His Word, God then increases our faith.  One of the ways God allows this to happen is by giving us a testimony.  A testimony is an outward acknowledgement of God's faithfulness in our lives.  When you have faith in a certain area of your life, God may give you evidence or conformation in that area.  He has then given you a story, which is your testimony that you will want to share with others.  

In my life as a believer I have come to realize, that one of the best ways to share God's Love with an unbeliever, is to share my personal testimonies.  I tell of how I put my faith in God, and then through my trust, He gives me exactly what I need.  Many times unbelievers know of God.  They have heard of His stories, but they cannot relate to Him on a personal level.  When you share your testimonies, and share of your faith in God, it then allows an unbeliever to hear of how an almighty God works through the lives of His people.  What better way to share of His love than with your own personal stories and experiences.  God will use your faithfulness for His glory. 



Do you have faith that God can use you to share His Love?

How have you shared your testimonies with those that don't know the Lord?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...