About Me

My photo
Welcome my name is Sherri. I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel. I am a mother to my tween son Amari and my preschool daughter Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday. I also recently became a part time bible teacher at my daughter's preschool. So I have the best of both worlds.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 Days of Sharing God's Love Day 31 The End


Hi, thanks for stopping by.  I know you must be new here, because I am new. Please check out 
My Story to get to know me better or subscribe here. Welcome!


Here I am at Day 31 of my sharing God's Love journey.  It is the end and God has really taught me a lot in this last month.  Each day I would pray that God would touch my heart with something He wanted me to blog about.  I found it amazing how God would have a theme for the day and it would be tied throughout my day.  For example I may have heard a song in the morning, a bible teaching in the afternoon, then read a bible story to my kids at night, all containing the same point.  Whenever this happened I would just say, " Okay Lord I hear you."  I love serving a faithful God.

I look back 31days ago and I see my goals for this challenge.  I can truly say God has accomplished each and every one of these goals, through me with this challenge.  

When it comes to sharing God's Love, I have learned that we can best share with others through the example of our own lives.  We must live out the gospel.

What has God taught you about sharing His Love with others?

How do you live out the gospel?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...